Current Job Openings
Order Process Specialist – TannerGAP
Tanner Pharma Group is seeking an Order Management Executive to effectively process customer orders, ensure order integrity and timely communication with internal and external customers, and to quickly resolve order intake issues. The Order Management Executive Role will report directly to the Commercial Manager.
Order Management Executive Job Mission: Responsible for effectively processing and fulfilling all Customer order requests and providing accurate information regarding all orders. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have superb customer service and communication skills, impeccable attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast pace environment
Here’s what you’ll be accountable for:
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales services
- Assessing partner’s needs; providing assistance and detailed information on order request
- Effective follow-up with partners to obtain order feedback
- Coordinating order fulfillment effort with team members and other departments
- Building productive trust relationships with customers
- Suggesting ways to improves order process
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Providing partners with proactive communication and excellent customer service to build and maintain successful relationships.
- Completing all order fulfilment activities from order to dispatch and effectively managing the partner accounts.
- Processing orders for and interacting with other departments
- Customer point of contact for all orders and shipments
- Cross teamwork
- Continuously improving through feedback
- Performing other assigned tasks, as assigned.
- Communicating across departments in different time zones
- Supporting an aligned set of partners, including in the back up support system
- Proficient handling of any divisional transactions thru the UK subsidiary
- Compliance with all internal policies and applicable laws and regulations
This job might be for you if:
Have demonstrated strength and success in the following areas:
- Team Member: Ability to integrate with the organizational Core Values, culture and team climate
- Goal Orientation: Energetically focus efforts on meeting goals, missions or objectives while managing time and priorities.
- Personal Effectiveness: Demonstrating initiative, self-confidence, resiliency and a willingness to take responsibility for personal actions.
- Communication: Writing clearly, and succinctly as well as connecting effectively in both one on one and group settings.
- Customer Orientation: The ability to demonstrate concern for satisfying one’s external and/or internal customers.
- Initiative: Identifying what needs to be done and doing it before being asked or before the situation requires it.
- Results Orientation: The ability to focus on the desired result of one’s own or one’s unit’s work, setting challenging goals, focusing effort on the goals, and meeting or exceeding them.
- Thoroughness: Ensuring that one’s work and information are complete and accurate; following up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
You should meet the following criteria to apply:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Fluent in Spanish (verbal and written); subject to testing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word subject to testing
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 45 pounds
- Excellent interpersonal and Customer Service skills
- Demonstrated organizational and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-based environment
- Demonstrated aptitude to take initiative, set goals and make a plan for reaching them
- Order Processing Experience
- French or Arabic Proficient
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: Up to £24,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- 8 hour shift
- Order Management: 1 year (preferred)
- French or Arabic (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19