Current Job Openings
Order Management Executive
Company & Role Description
Founded in 2002, Tanner Pharma Group is a specialty service provider in the biopharmaceutical industry focused on improving patient access to medicines on a global basis. Tanner Pharma offers its biopharmaceutical partners a portfolio of four distinct service offerings that span the product lifecycle from clinical development to commercialization. With its global headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina and offices in the United Kingdom, Switzerland and Brazil, Tanner Pharma is in a phase of rapid growth.
Responsible for effectively processing and fulfilling all customer order requests and providing accurate information with regards to all orders. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have superb customer service and communication skills, impeccable attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Expected Responsibilities for the Order Management Executive are:
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales services
- Assessing partner’s needs; providing assistance and detailed information on order request
- Effective follow-up with partners to obtain order feedback
- Coordinating order fulfillment effort with team members and other departments
- Building productive trust relationships with customers
- Suggesting ways to improves order process
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Providing partners with proactive communication and excellent customer service to build and maintain successful relationships.
- Completing all order fulfilment activities from order to dispatch and effectively managing the partner accounts.
- Processing orders for and interacting with other departments
- Customer point of contact for all orders and shipments
- Cross teamwork
- Continuously improving through feedback
- Performing other assigned tasks, as assigned.
Desired Candidate Profile & Capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word subject to testing
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 45 pounds
- Excellent interpersonal and Customer Service skills
- Demonstrated organizational and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-based environment
- Demonstrated aptitude to take initiative, set goals and make a plan for reaching them
- Order processing experience
- Fluent in other languages (verbal and written)
- Time Management: The ability to effectively prioritize tasks and present great time management and organizational skills
- Thoroughness: Ensuring that one’s work and information are complete and accurate; following up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
- Results Orientation: The ability to focus on the desired result of one’s own or one’s unit’s work, setting challenging goals, focusing effort on the goals, and meeting or exceeding them.
- Organization Skills: the ability to focus on different tasks, and use your time, energy, strength, mental capacity, physical space, etc. effectively and efficiently in order to achieve the desired outcome.
- Customer Orientation: The ability to demonstrate concern for satisfying one’s external and/or internal customers.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Private health insurance
- Attractive performance incentive plan
- Vacation and paid sick leave
Tanner Pharma Group’s Core Values: Everything we do at Tanner Pharma Group is dictated by our values. We take them very seriously, and we’re proud of this unwavering commitment.
Check out www.tannerpharma.com to learn more about our company.
Candidates may be required to organize reference calls upon request. Confidentiality will be respected. Additionally, Pre-employment drug and background screening will be required.
Tanner Pharma Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time | Non-Exempt
Pay: $35,000.00 – $37,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Order fulfillment: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Order Processing: 2 years (Required)