Current Job Openings
Order Process Specialist (Order Management Executive)
Tanner Pharma Group is seeking an Order Management Executive to effectively process customer orders, ensure order integrity and timely communication with internal and external customers, and to quickly resolve order intake issues. The Order Management Executive Role will report directly to the Fulfillment (Commercial/ Customer Service) Manager.
Order Management Executive Job Mission: Responsible for effectively processing and fulfilling all Customer order requests and providing accurate information with regards to all orders. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have superb customer service and communication skills, impeccable attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast pace environment
You should meet the following criteria to apply:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word subject to testing
· Ability to reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 45 pounds
· Excellent interpersonal and Customer Service skills
· Demonstrated organizational and prioritization skills
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team-based environment
· Demonstrated aptitude to take initiative, set goals and make a plan for reaching them
· Preferred: Order Processing Experience
Here’s what you’ll be accountable for:
· Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales services
· Assessing partner’s needs; providing assistance and detailed information on order request
· Effective follow-up with partners to obtain order feedback
· Coordinating order fulfillment effort with team members and other departments
· Building productive trust relationships with customers
· Suggesting ways to improves order process
· Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
· Providing partners with proactive communication and excellent customer service to build and maintain successful relationships.
· Completing all order fulfilment activities from order to dispatch and effectively managing the partner accounts.
· Processing orders for and interacting with other departments
· Customer point of contact for all orders and shipments
· Cross teamwork * Continuously improving through feedback
· Performing other assigned tasks, as assigned.
This job might be for you if:
Have demonstrated strength and success in the following areas:
· Team Member: Ability to integrate with the organizational Core Values, culture and team climate
· Goal Orientation: Energetically focus efforts on meeting goals, missions or objectives while managing time and priorities.
· Personal Effectiveness: Demonstrating initiative, self-confidence, resiliency and a willingness to take responsibility for personal actions.
· Communication: Writing clearly, and succinctly as well as connecting effectively in both one on one and group settings.
· Customer Orientation: The ability to demonstrate concern for satisfying one’s external and/or internal customers.
· Initiative: Identifying what needs to be done and doing it before being asked or before the situation requires it.
· Results Orientation: The ability to focus on the desired result of one’s own or one’s unit’s work, setting challenging goals, focusing effort on the goals, and meeting or exceeding them.
· Thoroughness: Ensuring that one’s work and information are complete and accurate; following up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
Tanner Pharma Group’s Core Values: Everything we do at Tanner Pharma Group is dictated by our values. We take them very seriously, and we’re proud of this unwavering commitment.
· Grit and Determination
We are relentless and proactive in the pursuit of our vision and have the courage to tackle even the most difficult challenges. We have the resolve to always go the distance for our clients, colleagues and community.
· Resourceful and Creative
We rely on, draw inspiration from and leverage our collective expertise and experience to conceptualize new ideas and apply smart thinking to solve problems and deliver success. We believe the status quo can always be improved upon.
· Responsive and Caring
We react quickly and efficiently to client and colleague needs and questions, knowing that time is always of the essence. We care about each other and the projects and programs entrusted to us.
About Tanner Pharma Group: Founded in 2002, Tanner Pharma Group is a global specialty service provider in the life sciences industry. With its global headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina and offices in the United Kingdom, Switzerland and Brazil, Tanner Pharma is in a phase of rapid growth. Tanner Pharma Group believes that medicine should have no borders. We measure our value as a company based on the lives we help to improve. For all of us involved in the pharmaceutical supply chain – manufacturers, distributors, pharmacists, physicians and others – ultimately, it is the patient that matters most. That is why, we start each day with a renewed commitment to ethically deliver medicine into markets where access remains a challenge.
Check out www. http://www.tannerpharma.com to learn more about our company.
Candidates may be required to organize reference calls with recent managers. Confidentiality will be respected.
Tanner Pharma Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Normal Work Hours: 8 hours with one hour for lunch
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $19.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Microsoft (Word, PPT, Excel, Outlook): 1 year (Preferred)
Order Processing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
COVID-19 Precaution(s): Remote interview process