Current Job Openings
Sales and Customer Service Representative
Tanner Pharma Group is seeking an experienced, passionate and motivated Sales Executive to join the team. The Sales Executive role exists to effectively manage partner accounts while also increasing sales and providing excellent customer service that exemplifies the Tanner Pharma Group Core Values.
Sales Executive Job Mission: Responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, managing accounts and maintaining customer satisfaction. Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
You should meet the following criteria to apply:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated organizational and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Demonstrated aptitude to take initiative, set goals and plan for reaching them.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word (subject to testing).
- General understanding of the principles of sales and negotiation tactics.
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop and lift up-to 45 pounds.
Here’s what you’ll be accountable for:
- Build rapport with customer to identify decision makers and reveal key information to develop the account and our understanding of level of partnership.
- Increasing Sales per customer year over year by winning new lines, and negotiating with customer in order to increase win to close ratio
- Through excellent sales services provide partners with proactive communication to build and maintain successful and trusting relationships with all customers.
- Maximize on opportunities to close sales while being the primary sales point of contact on a given account.
- Complete all sales activities from request to quote and effectively manage partner accounts:
- Response time
- Product research and price analysis
- Effectively utilize resources available
- Submit a First Response to all customers request with in 30 min of initial receipt and provide a final response prior within 24 hours.
- Assess partners needs on each request to present detailed information that can be used to generate sales.
- Effectively follow-up with partners to obtain quote feedback and other key information that can be used for current and future opportunities.
- Suggest ways to improve sales processes and implement strategies to increase current partners’ sales.
- Coordinate sales effort with Sales team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market potential, track sales and status reports.
- Follow and achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interest, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales.
- Utilize excellent communication and negotiation skills in all interaction with internal and external customers.
- Present the company and explain our services.
- Gather required documents, account opening forms and information in order to process customer approval.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing customers to meet their needs
- Provide language support to other team members and departments, included but not limited to, translating written and verbal communication to and from Portuguese.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Perform other assigned tasks.
This job might be for you if:
Have demonstrated strength and success in the following areas:
- Team Member: Ability to integrate with the organizational Core Values, culture and climate
- Goal Orientation: Energetically focus efforts on meeting goals, missions or objectives while managing time and priorities.
- Personal Effectiveness: Demonstrating initiative, self-confidence, resiliency and a willingness to take responsibility for personal actions.
- Building Collaborative Relationships: The ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside the organization who can provide information, assistance, and support.
- Customer Orientation: The ability to demonstrate concern for satisfying one’s external and/or internal customers.
- Communication: Writing clearly, and succinctly as well as connecting effectively in both one on one and group settings.
- Results Orientation: The ability to focus on the desired result of one’s own or one’s unit’s work, setting challenging goals, focusing effort on the
Tanner Pharma Group’s Core Values: Everything we do at Tanner Pharma Group is dictated by our values. We take them very seriously, and we’re proud of this unwavering commitment.
Determined & Tenacious
We are relentless and proactive in the pursuit of our vision and have the courage to tackle even the most difficult challenges. We have the resolve to always go the distance for our clients, colleagues and community.
Resourceful & Creative
We rely on, draw inspiration from and leverage our collective expertise and experience to conceptualize new ideas and apply smart thinking to solve problems and deliver success. We believe the status quo can always be improved upon.
Responsive & Caring
We react quickly and efficiently to client and colleague needs and questions, knowing that time is always of the essence. We care about each other and the projects and programs entrusted to us.
Candidates may be required to organize reference calls with recent managers. Confidentiality will be respected.
Tanner Pharma Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Charlotte, NC: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- sales and negotiation tactics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel, Outlook): 1 year (Preferred)
- One location