Current Job Openings
Shipping and Receiving Assistant
Full Job Description
Tanner Pharma Group is seeking a detail-oriented Shipping and Receiving Assistant to work within our Sales and Operations Team. This role will directly report to the Logistics Assistant Manager. We’re looking for an experienced, analytical, results-based professional who will thrive in a fast-paced, connected environment.
Job Mission: Shipping & Receiving Assistant is responsible for processing all shipping & receiving requests per our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). The role works cross functionally to support all division needs in the US warehouse and interfaces with all levels within the company. Success in the role would be to properly process all request through our GDP (Good Distribution Practice) Standards and ensure packages are handled appropriately.
Here’s what you’ll be accountable for:
- Handle picking and packing of products to meet Tanner Pharma Group requirements and support shipping procedures.
- Support filing the logs through paper and electronic methods
- Following the SOPs for shipping and product handling requirements.
- Creation of Commercial Invoices, AirWayBills and other documentation needed for the shipment.
Order Management Support:
- Manage tasks from the Ordering Team requesting dimensions and weights for a shipment.
- Manager tasks to take pictures of the product, as requested.
- Coordinate with the Supervisor on product concerns and handling.
- Work with the Logistics Clerk to properly maintain records of all products being received and shipped from the warehouse.
- Coordinate with logistics providers and ensure all documents are provided to process the shipment.
- Work with Ordering and Sales team to ensure that product is being shipped per customers specifications.
Quality Shipping Process Support:
- Complete Quality hold documents, as needed
- Support the Return Authorization process for products that need to be returned
- Track and analyse deviations and complaints
- Properly ship products per the specification and ensure that the packaging follows Tanner Pharma Group Quality Standards.
- Provide high level Customer service to Logistics Providers and Tanner Pharma Group Partners.
This job might be for you if you:
- If you come from a courier/freight forwarding background
- Have experience with shipping products according to GDP standards
- Attention to detail and like a routine
- Ability to work as a team
- Analytical by nature
- Are solutions-oriented and enjoy identifying how to overcome obstacles.
- You are detail oriented and drive for on time, quality delivery of results.
You should meet the following criteria to apply:
- High School Graduate level minimum
- Experience following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Ability to lift 25 pounds and stand for more than an hour at a time
- Local to Charlotte and able to work in the office daily
- 1-2 Years of shipping and logistics experience
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Attractive performance incentive plan with profit sharing
- Vacation and paid sick leave
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28,000.00 – $35,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Shipping & receiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Required)
- Inventory: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Work Location: One location