Current Job Openings
Full Job Description
Company & Role Description
Founded in 2002, Tanner Pharma Group is a specialty service provider in the biopharmaceutical industry focused on improving patient access to medicines on a global basis. Tanner Pharma offers its biopharmaceutical partners a portfolio of four distinct service offerings that span the product lifecycle from clinical development to commercialization. With its global headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina and offices in the United Kingdom, Switzerland and Brazil, Tanner Pharma is in a phase of rapid growth.
The Technology Coordinator is responsible for support of all Technology initiatives across the Company. This role will be an integral part of any technology project rollout, supporting the requirements gathering, design, build, technical documentation, reference guides and training. The goal would be to become a subject matter expert in the Company’s Enterprise Resource Planning (“ERP”) system (NetSuite), a go-to for break/fix issues and to provide guidance on all enhancement requests (i.e., viability and build design).
Expected Responsibilities for the Technology Coordinator are:
Technology Initiatives – Support any net new technology requests for software or applications across the company. This includes gathering requirements from the business, creation of a Request for Proposal (RFP) for the ask, research to support application needs, set up demos, track feedback from the review process, support configuration and implementation for all software.
- Gather technical requirements from the business.
- Build Request For Proposals (RFP’s) or Request for Information (RFI’s).
- Research applications for potential to meet our needs.
- Reach out to Company’s for initial touchpoint and set up of demos.
- Track all requirements of applications to business requirements.
- Help the business pick application that will best meet needs.
- Support configuration of the system- be the liaison between the business and the software company.
- Support creation of all critical documentation- and/or ensure documentation is created to support training, testing, and Quick Reference Guides (QRGs).
- Support the rollout of technology through training.
- Successfully move software from ‘initiative to base support model’ once launched.
Support in the yearly AOP process for all Technology needs Technology Base [Ongoing Support] – Learn Tanner’s current technology and provide support for all core TPG technologies. SME on NetSuite- providing support to the Senior Technology Coordinator (STC):
- Provide ERP Break/Fix Support: Work with the Division and Department in providing guidance for system requests in a timely manner.
- Provide feedback for NetSuite enhancements.
- Support applications’ enhancement needs.
- Provide support on IT impact assessment and contract renewals for technologies.
- Help train MSP to take over 1st line support for key applications (e.g., NetSuite, Concur).
- Managed Service Provider (MSP) Liaison – Work directly with MSP on Company issues, monthly routines and any support issues identified.
- Help drive accountability with MSP partner (ie hold them to their promises).
- Help manage any escalations between the business and MSP.
- Help build and drive strategy for Technology for Tanner.
Desired Candidate Profile & Capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or related field or equivalent role-related experience.
- Local to Charlotte Area.
- Applicable knowledge in Office 365 applications.
- Ability to dig into a new software or application and easily pick it up.
- Experience using NetSuite or ERP system.
- Experience with implementation of a system within an organization
- Problem Solving: Able to handle difficult or unexpected situations in the workplace as well as complex business challenges.
- Multitasking: The ability to manage multiple responsibilities at once by focusing on one task while keeping track of others; the ability to juggle multiple priorities effectively.
- Adaptable: Able to be flexible and adjust to changing factors, conditions or environments.
- Strong Analytical Skills: The ability to collect, organize, visualize, and assimilate data to see patterns, draw conclusions, and find solutions for the business.
- Detail-Oriented: Ability to accomplish/complete tasks while demonstrating a thorough concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small.
- Team-Member: Ability to integrate with the organizational Core Values, culture, and team climate. Works well with a team to achieve a common goal.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Company 401K
- Private health insurance
- Attractive performance incentive plan
- Vacation, Volunteer and paid sick leave
Tanner Pharma Group’s Core Values: Everything we do at Tanner Pharma Group is dictated by our values. We take them very seriously, and we’re proud of this unwavering commitment.
Check out www.tannerpharma.com to view our core values and learn more about our company.
Candidates may be required to organize reference calls upon request. Confidentiality will be respected. Additionally, Pre-employment drug and background screening will be required.
Tanner Pharma Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time | Exempt
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Configuration of Technology: 2 years (Required)
- ERP systems: 2 years (Required)
- Project Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Office 365: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote